How we do things
We help you save time and maximize cash flow by being your Medical Practice Management Software Provider
YOU SEND US YOUR MEDICAL TARIFF CODES
You provide us with your medical tariff codes of your consultations and leave the rest to us!
(powered by our Medical Practice Management Software)
WE CAPTURE FEES, PAYMENTS & PATIENT BILLING INFORMATION
We capture all patient billing related information on our Medical Practice Management Software. Information includes:
- Patient Information
- Medical codes (procedure codes)
- ICD10 codes
- Remittances of Monies paid by Medical funds & Patients
(patient accounts delivered electronically via our Medical Practice Management Software)
WE SUBMIT MEDICAL ACCOUNTS TO FUNDS FOR PATIENT BILLING
We take responsibility for healthcare accounts by:
1. Submitting Medical Account Claims –
- Electronic submission via EDI to the medical aid schemes
- Dealing with rejection of claims relating to any information submitted to the medical aid schemes.
2. We receive automatic feedback from Medical Aids regarding –
- If the patient details are incorrect
- If the membership number is wrong etc.
In addition, where Healthcare accounts are overdue, we:
- Enquire with the Medical Aid as to the reason
- Contact patients where they are liable for all or part of the account.
(following up with funds & following up with patients)
WE APPLY CREDIT CONTROL TO YOUR PATIENTS AND MEDICAL ACCOUNTS
We following up on outstanding medical billing accounts with either medical aid schemes or patients. We do this either by phoning the patient or via our SMS message service.
We deal with all your patients’ queries regarding their medical accounts. Patients phone us directly since our number is printed on the medical accounts as the first port of call for enquiries.
YOU RECEIVE MONEY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
Medical Billing Administration is now easy, leaving you with time and resources to invest in your task.
We provide monthly reporting to you as the practitioner with regard to medical fees billed in your practice for the preceding month. You receive reports on monies received and accounts receivable, including a list of overdue Healthcare accounts.